A new European Union consultation is asking people to tell them what being unemployed is like and to help them improve services.
The main purpose of this consultation is to collect thoughts and opinions from citizens, key stakeholders and experts on measures for long-term unemployed to bring them back into employment, and to shorten the period they are unemployed. In particular they want your views on:
- integration of different services to long-term unemployed
- an individualised approach to support of long-term unemployed
- mutual responsibilities of long-term unemployed and service providers
- incentives and services for employers to take up long-term unemployed
- way forward for EU level initiatives in this area
- the categories of long-term unemployed that need most support
Any way of improving services is welcome, so please get involved.